Sobre o blog:

“A humanização do nascimento não representa um retorno romântico ao passado, nem uma desvalorização da tecnologia. Em vez disso, oferece uma via ecológica e sustentável para o futuro” Ricardo H. Jones

segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2011

The Candle



Imagine that your pelvis is a candle with a flame in the middle

As my contractions come, the flame burns brighter.

My body is the wax of the candle, warming and yielding to the flame.

The more I breathe, the brighter the candle burns.

The wax melts and drips with each contraction.

My body becomes looser and opens to the flame.

I see my pelvis becoming soft and warm and pliable.

I breathe. With each contraction, the candle becomes softer.

I melt with the candle.

My breath helps the candle burn brighter, melting quicker.

I remain soft, warm, and yielding.



~ Barbara Harper “Gentle Birth Choices”



Sem comentários: